Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Poor little girl screaming traffic in her hair

I was going to write real blog entries. But I'm rather content with writing rambling journal entries. It's been a while since I've written like that. (Not even in my paper journal, either.) Getting the thoughts out of my head and into some form of vernacular is partly therapeutic, and partly insanity-inducing. (But isn't real therapy kind of like that, also?) I realised that analysing my thoughts often puts me in a state of melancholy, but it also seems like it's a necessary thing to do.

Our faces all resemble dying roses,
Stop trying to fix it.


Pondering: Misinterpreted song lyrics. Bits of poetry swirling in my head every now and again. Hidden meanings and double meanings and no meanings. The ghost of my mom. The idea of how - everything in life must be balanced (and how difficult that can be). Insecurity and anxiety (as always). Raina's pretty eyelashes. Heart scars, physical & emotional. Daydreaming about the future. It's all Raina Raina Raina in my head, mostly.


Pretty eyelash girl ♥


Rainy-baby is going to be tall & lanky like her daddy ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...