Monday, January 2, 2012

'Ello

This is my practise blog. I am just going to type stuff for the moment. Just to see what my layout looks like with words until I've got all the html & such prettied up. Then I will write real blog entries. Maybe. I don't know. My mind is often muddled. I want to re-cap everything that's going on with my daughter, but I don't really know when I'll have the proper time and emotional energy to do so. My Babygirl-darlingdear is still in the hospital. Bouncing back and forth between the 8th floor and the CICU. Things go good and she gets moved to the 8th floor in the hopes that she'll be able to go home soon. But then something goes wrong and she gets moved back to the 4th floor again (CICU).

I think I'm doing pretty well with staying positive. (I guess it's easier when I've got an entire audience on facebook reading everything I write. & I'm far too conscious about the face I show to the world. Pardon any unintentional puns, if there were any.) I think the nervous breakdown I had towards the end of 2010, after my mom died, was my way of strengthening up and preparing for everything that's going on now. I don't need to feel insane and/or break down emotionally. I've already been there and back.

On a related note, it's only recently that I've begun to realise that what was going on with me in November-ish of 2010 was a nervous breakdown. I really wasn't aware at the time, but looking back I know now. I have the scrawling, scribbled journal entries and the incoherent video diaries, from that time, to prove it.

I could typity-type all night. Or I could just end it here. Here sounds good.

Oh! Edited to add: Random pictures.


Raina and Señor Squeaky.


A boring picture of me.


A cupcake that I ate at the hospital one day.

Ok. That's good. Bye now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...